3D LIPO LONDON
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours before treatment
- Eat a well balanced diet on day of treatment
- Avoid a heavy meal 2 hours prior to treatment
- Avoid caffeine 2 hours prior to treatment
- Avoid alcohol 24 hours after treatment
- Avoid a heavy meal 2 hours after treatment
- Drink 2 litres of water daily
- Avoid caffeine for 2 hours after treatment
Radio-Frequency Post treatment
- Avoid any heat on treated area for 48 hours
- Follow treatment with recommended homecare products
- Drink 2 liters of water per day
Secondary and undesired effects for Cryolipolysis
The general sensation that is felt is tightening of the skin , as the client's fat is being sucked into the machine hand piece. The area of fat which is drawn into the machine will start to feel slightly cold, however this will not feel as though it is being frozen and the discomfort will be kept to a minimum.
Redness/Swelling/Bruising/Frostbite : Short term effects could include reddening, swelling and bruising. in some cases some clients will get frostbite but this is rare, although the risk is kept to a minimum some clients may find there is still an opportunity for this to occur.
FAT FREEZING LONDON CLINIC
Technology we offer
Welcome To 3D Lipo London Where We Specialize In Fat Loss, Body Contouring In A Non-Invasive Way With Treatments Such As Fat Freezing – Cryolipolysis Achieving Great Result We Have Been Around A While Now, We Also Cover Other Area’s Like Fighting Cellulite And Stretch Marks In General And Also Post Pregnancy We Offer A Range Of Different Treatments To Combat These.
Here At 3D Lipo London We Use Ultimate 3D Lipo Technology The Next Generation Multi-Technology Platform Containing The Latest Combination Of Advanced Technologies Designed To Offer A Complete And Prescriptive Approach To Non-Surgical Face And Body Treatments